The SylWrap Pipe Repair Contractor Case contains all the products needed to make multiple repairs in emergencies even when pressure cannot be turned off, making it ideal for regular users.
Each Pipe Repair Contractor Case can be used for several repairs on pipes of various diameters in a matter of minutes.
It is effective on pipes made from steel, stainless steel, copper, malleable iron, GRP, ceramic, clay, concrete, rubber and most plastics. The equipment inside the Contractor Case resists pressures up to 30 bar and is temperature resistant to over 200°C.
This makes the kit perfect for keeping on the van. By having the red case close to hand, you’ll have within reach everything you need to carry out permanent repairs on several leaks.
The SylWrap Pipe Repair Contractor Case is designed to fit under the seat of most vans, meaning that it is always there when you need it. It is WRAS approved meaning it is safe to use with drinking water.
Sylwrap Pipe Repair Contractor Case details – For Multiple Pipe Repairs
Each kit contains Wrap & Seal Pipe Burst Tape, Superfast Epoxy Putty and SylWrap Bandage. Wrap & Seal Pipe Burst Tape stretches by 300% and fuses into a solid rubber band when wrapped over pipework, sealing live leaks.
The Superfast Putty is hand-kneaded and can be applied to the pipework to help seal the leak. It also removes step from joints to facilitate the application of Wrap & Seal.
The SylWrap Bandage is then applied over the top of the Wrap & Seal and the Superfast Putty, providing a fast, effective and permanent repair. The kit resists pressure up to 30bar and temperatures of 200ºC and it can be used on pipes carrying hot and cold water and chemicals.
For one-off repairs, please see the Sylwrap Universal Pipe Repair Kit.
- Repairs leaking joints, pinhole leaks and cracks
- WRAS approved so safe to use with drinking water
- Resistant to water, chemicals and temperature extremes
- Increase pressure resistance
- Improve longevity and chemical resistance of repair
- Each kit contains enough equipment to make multiple repairs
- High strength repairs
- Red case fits under the seat of most vans
- Repairs all pipe types and materials
- Resists pressures up to 30 bar
- Temperature resistant to over 200°C
Repairs made using the products contained in a SylWrap Pipe Repair Contractor Case
- Waste Water Treatment Works, United Kingdom: Leaking 450mm waste water pipe
- Leaking Water Main, United Kingdom: Repair of a pipe which had been leaking for 15 years
- Contaminated Water Pipe, Puerto Rico: Live leak repair in a Power Plant
- CHP System Repair, United Kingdom: Leaking pipe in an on-site CHP Plant
Pipe Repair Contractor Case Equipment and Size Guide:
If there isn’t a Contractor Case which suits your requirements, then we can provide custom made kits containing other combinations of SylWrap Bandage and Wrap & Seal sizes. Please contact us to make an enquiry.